Digital Analyst – Google Ads
If you consider yourself to be disciplined, process-oriented, curious, and careful, you are who we are looking for. This job is a good fit for someone who might feel at home in a lab conducting experiments. Google Ads at times can feel a lot more like a laboratory than a marketing tool.
At its heart, Google Ads are a series of levers that we can move to improve outcomes for our clients. Our objective is to give the client the most value possible. Your role would be to work within the constraints of Google, the client’s objective, and the business growth goals of Iron Pulley to maximize the outcomes across multiple clients.
This is a fully remote position that will lean on project management tools like Trello, Slack, and Google docs/Google Meet to collaborate.
- Work experience in a test and learn environment – have you had to articulate a hypothesis, conduct a test, and report on the outcome? We want to hear about that in your application email.
- Google Ads Certified – if you are not currently certified you should obtain at least one certification before applying.
- Google Analytics knowledge
- You must be good at spreadsheets. 1 year of experience minimum with excel is required. Most of your day will be spent doing deep dives into data or transforming data via formulas in spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desired experience – having some depth in one of these areas with 1-2 years of experience would be preferred:
- Google Shopping campaign management
- Google Analytics platform experience
- Shopify platform knowledge
- SEO – Google Search Console knowledge
- Google Display campaign management
- Google Merchant feed optimization
- Amazon PPC
- Bing PPC
- Facebook PPC
- YouTube campaign management
Preference will be given to candidates in the Central Ohio region. The position will start as an independent contractor with the potential to progress to full-time employment (with benefits) within 90 days. Competitive salary based on experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org